Baptists/Response to Priscilla Lyons Post.

To set things straight I want both Boards to know that I AM NOT Brother Rando. It was Derrick writing me claiming I was Rando using some intense unchristian speech. I did a goggle search and found Rando on allexperts. I then spoke with him of the derogatory content. I also found Derrick Holland's profile. I commented on my Board that I think this person was the same person bombarding me because his question were from North Carolina.

SAME DAY that posting posted this guy hounded me even more. Feb 17, 2015. I rejected most of his rantings prior to this date but now sent them to the Question Pool so the other Experts can see the evidence of me being hounded by him. I am a victim not the perpetrator here. His questions have his name and the state of North Carolina when opened. I know it wasn't you Brother Rando because your questions do not come from North Carolina. If I get kicked off because of this unstabe person, it would be sad because we are having a good and positive dialogue. I think that person is possessed and won't let up. He slanders me then attacks my character, then claims I was the one doing the slandering.

I have never wrote Derric Holland or even know him let alone his wife who also is attacking my character. And to claim that I am somehow did is a false accusation. I don't appreciate her tone of aggression and think it's unchristian.  The questions placed in the question pool can be opened by any Baptist Expert, click and you will see North Carolina. "Never get revenge. Never hold a grudge against any of your people. Instead, love your neighbor as you love yourself. I am the LORD."-Leviticus 19:18 GWT

Question Pool for Category Baptists

The list below shows questions that all experts in the Baptists category can answer. To answer a question, click on the subject.
Subject From Asked
GET OFF!!!!!' Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF' Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF``` Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF`` Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF` Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
question pool? Bill 2/17/15
You Research Into The Scriptures... Baptist Preacher 2/16/15
Welcome and a few questions Bill 2/14/15
God's Real name Brradley P 2/03/15

Be safe,

I'm posting a part what I sent to Rando in this Question Section in a response to the Holland's slandering me. He's so obsessed he willing to attack his own brethren. I can see why this Baptist Minister is not on a Baptist Site. Not very honest in the LEAST.

I'm not to going to attack the Jehovah Witnesses because Mr Holland seems to be mentally unstable. Please ask our brethren to remove himself from their site and stop hassling them. HE complains about ME being here because I shared bible thoughts with a JW? UNREAL and UNCHRISTIAN.

Be Safe,

Jay Barns

I can answer questions about the Bible of all translations and the various theologies of it's passages. Experience in how the Baptist Religion was founded in it's infancy and how it has splintered into many sects of different theology. If you enjoy the deeper things of God. I would love the opportunity to share the meanings of the true scripture as the meanings are hidden from many. Teaching an eternal burning hell is to reject "that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures"-1 Cor 15:3. The Bible Literally teaches us that "death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them"-Revelation 20:13. This is truly a marvel and the gospel of Jesus Christ that hell gives up the dead to be Judged. Please note the last half of the scripture "they were judged every man according to their works." We would be in error to say works don't matter, if we are literally judged by them.

Intensive study of Biblical Christianity and where it got it's start. I've learned that being a KJV only can lead a person to being narrow minded and somewhat short sided to Christ's full message of Salvation. Sometimes comparing Bible translations actually leads to a far deeper understanding of God's Word. Punishment in hell after death is double jeopardy and unjust.

Once Saved Always Saved is not a Biblical doctrine. Paul told Christians who had already accepted Christ to: “Keep working out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”— Philippians 2:12.

Baptist Sunday School and intense study of different translations. Studying several different translations gave me more understanding than reading KJV Only. Without grace who of us could get saved and stand before the throne of God? I believe that the antichrist has entered the church and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away. "Can it be that I have become your enemy for telling you the truth?"- Galatians 4:16