Baptists/I am Shawnasi. Please allow me to respond

Question
First off, I need to introduce myself.  My name is Shawnasi Holland, and I am the wife of Derrick Holland, who is a Baptist minister and also an expert in the Jehovah’s Witness category of this site. I do not usually take part in the discussions on the JW forum because I was raised Catholic and do not have a JW upbringing as my husband does.  I am writing to you in reference to a question that was written to you by someone using my name.

I do want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to answer this “question” written under my name, and explaining the plan of salvation to those who may read. Everything you said in it was exactly correct. The only problem I have with this, and it has nothing at all to do with you, was that someone else wrote this question to you under my name.  I am truly sorry that you were used in this manner by a person who has an agenda against my husband for the stand he takes.  And since my name was used by this person, I wish to respond and I hope that you can reply to this today, so that this can be cleared up when the board updates tomorrow.  But I did not write that question and I am certainly not doing the things the question said I am.  And for this reason I am sending this question to the 3 experts to whom the other person wrote to.  

Derrick and I know who did this, because this person has stalked and attacked my husband for years now, and has such a hate for my husband  because of his stand in the JW section of this site.  He calls himself Brother Rando in that forum.  Let me explain, my husband was raised in the JW religion and got saved at the age of 15. Several years later, he surrendered to his call to preach the Gospel. My husband is very knowledgeable in the JW religion and teachings and the Bible. He is an expert on the JW category to help those seeking the truth. There are 2 JW so called experts on that forum that despise my husband. They have attacked him personally numerous times, but my husband will refute anything they throw his way, he has the Word of God to stand on.  I truly think the so-called JW experts have a hate and bitterness towards God that they take out on my husband because they cannot answer the Word of God. But the one I mentioned before is the one who has told many, many lies about him for several years now.  He is also the one who wrote to you under my name because my husband discovered him here under another name.  

If you will notice on the Baptist forum, a new expert, Jay Barnes, has appeared and if you go thru his questions/answers, you will see that this person also despises my husband.    

You will also notice several conversations between Mr. Barnes and Brother Rando.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Baptists-954/2015/2/hello-mr-barns.htm

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Baptists-954/2015/2/baptist-ministers-honest.htm

My husband learned that they are the same person using two different profile names, and pointed this out to the JW forum.  

So, I want to be clear, I am not stepping out on my husband in any way, shape or form. We have been married for almost 22 years this April and I am truly happy in my marriage. We have 2 wonderful sons that we are very proud of. I know if I was to die in an accident I would meet my Savior, Jesus Christ, because I have trusted Him as my Lord and Savior. And although I am imperfect, I do live my life by the Bible‘s teachings.  

Again, thank you for taking the time to present the Gospel to a questioner. I hope the person who wrote this will read your answer and let the Holy Spirit deal with their heart and come to salvation.  And one more thing came to me also, and that is that even though someone entirely void of morals used you in this way, that maybe there really is somebody out there reading who needed to see the scriptures you gave, who maybe is involved in immoral behavior. Our God has a way of taking something meant for evil and making something good come from it.  He is big enough to take someone led of the devil as this person is, and even use them to bring someone to him.  Your answer was wonderful and I believe God will use it to touch someone who needs it.

Thank you again,

The REAL Shawnasi Holland

Answer
Thank you for your clarification, Mrs. Holland.  The twisted person trying to hurt your husband didn’t give their location, but I now noticed that the person used a full name, Shawnasi F. Holland, which is really silly.  In all the years I’ve answered questions, no one ever uses a full name in the “from” spot.  Obviously that would be especially true for a sensitive question.  
   I’ve noticed set ups in the past, especially from Muslims, but I try to give thoughts and scriptures to prepare myself for possible interactions with “real” people.  I appreciate your encouragement that God might use His Word I shared to help a “real” person.  The person posting the original exchange hasn’t read the answer in the last 30 hours.
   I just finished Jeremiah 23 in my daily reading and was rather shocked at God’s severity for those who claim to speak for God but instead, pervert the words of the living God.  I’ve thought that Babylon falling in Revelation represents false religion and God’s judgment.  The hatred and bitterness displayed by the person using your name shows the true nature of such false religion.  We can pray that such people turn to God in repentance before the coming judgment.
   Thank you for sharing your confidence in our wonderful Lord and Savior.  May the Lord continue to bless your family!
   Love,
   Mrs. Lyons

Baptists

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons