Baptists/Thank you.

Question
I just wanted to write and thank you for the comforting words.  I was beginning to think that everyone was starting to hate me, then this scriptural thought from our Lord and Savoir came to mind.

"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.  If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you." (John 15:18-19)

It's comforting to find Christian qualities in you.  Knowing that DH was harassing you is very upsetting.  My thought was that Derrick Holland was pretending to be his wife to muddy up the waters and to throw more "personal attacks" at me.  

After reviewing the Baptist Board, I found a posting from Brenda Rucker, listing where the question came from. "Good Morning Shawnasi. God bless you dear. Thank you so much for your response, and for taking time to share the burden you and your husband are carrying in the name of our Lord. The state listed with the post is NC."  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Baptists-954/2015/2/shawnasi-please-allow-respond-1.h

Along with you being harassed by DH just add creditability to what I thought was going on.  Once again, thank you.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Answer
Question Pool
Question Pool  

Open the Question then went to my inbox
Open the Question then  
No problem. I felt the heat of Satan, he doesn't fight fair. I think I can get past this and I hope Allexperts doesn't remove me but the evidence proves I had nothing to do with this. I'm not in agreement with Mr Holland in harassing you or your Religion then coming here only to repeat it on me. I'm moving on to brighter things.

I think the Board got a taste of the venom being given and it wasn't pleasant to endure. Here's a copy of my findings.

Be Safe
JB  

Baptists

Jay Barns