Baptists/Baptist Doctrine?

Question
Hello,

I hope this question finds you safe. Derrick Holland claims to be an Expert in Biblical Christianity.  I was hoping you could help us out with his quote, since he is unwilling to show a Bible Scripture or a Baptist Doctrine that states, "Jehovah is the name of the Triune God."   

Pastor Holland's quote is, "Nobody has ever said that anyone BUT Jehovah, is the true God.  In fact, my position has been from day one, that Jehovah is the name of the Triune God.  That’s only been stated about 10,000 times now." http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/10/clueless-eddie.htm

Please provide a quote of the Baptist Doctrine or a quote from the Bible that states his teaching. Thank you for your time and honesty.
Christian regards.

Answer
After reviewing this webpage, I found it to be troubling for it seems this person is writing himself as the questioner. He writes "Eddie has just proven my point....He cannot get anything correct.  Not the identity of the questioner, not our beliefs....not anything."

Eddie must be a JW Expert that this Baptist Minister is demeaning?  "Our Beliefs"??  The Baptist Minister is being derogatory and states, "I can’t believe Eddie thinks they are the only ones who believe Jehovah is God."

If Mr Holland is claiming "Jehovah, is the true God. In fact, my position has been from day one, that Jehovah is the name of the Triune God" then his position raises some red flags. I'm having doubts he's ordained or a christian.
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/10/clueless-eddie.htm

Sorry I could not provide a quote of the Baptist Doctrine or a quote from the Bible that states his teaching.

Be Safe
JB  

Baptists

Jay Barns