Baptists/Baptist Doctrine?

I hope this question finds you safe. Derrick Holland claims to be an Expert in Biblical Christianity.  I was hoping you could help us out with his quote, since he is unwilling to show a Bible Scripture or a Baptist Doctrine that states, "Jehovah is the name of the Triune God."   

Pastor Holland's quote is, "Nobody has ever said that anyone BUT Jehovah, is the true God.  In fact, my position has been from day one, that Jehovah is the name of the Triune God.  That’s only been stated about 10,000 times now."

Please provide a quote of the Baptist Doctrine or a quote from the Bible that states his teaching. Thank you for your time and honesty.
Christian regards.

After reviewing this webpage, I found it to be troubling for it seems this person is writing himself as the questioner. He writes "Eddie has just proven my point....He cannot get anything correct.  Not the identity of the questioner, not our beliefs....not anything."

Eddie must be a JW Expert that this Baptist Minister is demeaning?  "Our Beliefs"??  The Baptist Minister is being derogatory and states, "I can’t believe Eddie thinks they are the only ones who believe Jehovah is God."

If Mr Holland is claiming "Jehovah, is the true God. In fact, my position has been from day one, that Jehovah is the name of the Triune God" then his position raises some red flags. I'm having doubts he's ordained or a christian.

Sorry I could not provide a quote of the Baptist Doctrine or a quote from the Bible that states his teaching.

Be Safe

Jay Barns

I can answer questions about the Bible of all translations and the various theologies of it's passages. Experience in how the Baptist Religion was founded in it's infancy and how it has splintered into many sects of different theology. If you enjoy the deeper things of God. I would love the opportunity to share the meanings of the true scripture as the meanings are hidden from many. Teaching an eternal burning hell is to reject "that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures"-1 Cor 15:3. The Bible Literally teaches us that "death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them"-Revelation 20:13. This is truly a marvel and the gospel of Jesus Christ that hell gives up the dead to be Judged. Please note the last half of the scripture "they were judged every man according to their works." We would be in error to say works don't matter, if we are literally judged by them.

Intensive study of Biblical Christianity and where it got it's start. I've learned that being a KJV only can lead a person to being narrow minded and somewhat short sided to Christ's full message of Salvation. Sometimes comparing Bible translations actually leads to a far deeper understanding of God's Word. Punishment in hell after death is double jeopardy and unjust.

Once Saved Always Saved is not a Biblical doctrine. Paul told Christians who had already accepted Christ to: “Keep working out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”— Philippians 2:12.

Baptist Sunday School and intense study of different translations. Studying several different translations gave me more understanding than reading KJV Only. Without grace who of us could get saved and stand before the throne of God? I believe that the antichrist has entered the church and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away. "Can it be that I have become your enemy for telling you the truth?"- Galatians 4:16