Baptists/Baptist Doctrine vs Bible Doctrine

Question
I received a question from a Baptist who studied the King James Version and found out that when Baptist claim to believe in the literal translation of the Bible, it does not support the Baptist Man-made Doctrines.  Please enjoy the literal scriptures I quoted from the KJV. Question was "Eternal Torment in hell, but for the Wicked???"

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die." (Genesis 2:17)  We see that the punishment was death, not the granting of the 'Gift of Immortality' in order to be burned alive forever and ever.  So where do Baptists get the lie that you don't die when sinning against God?

The Baptist Doctrine is a Biblical Doctrine, but their teachings are not from God.  "And the serpent said to the woman, You shall not surely die:" (Genesis 3:4)  We see the foundation of the Baptist Religion is based on Satan's Lie that "You shall not surely die."  One lie leads to another.

Of Course, Baptists claim to believe in the literal translation of the Bible, but not when the Bible Exposes their man-made doctrines.  They reject the Word of God at (Genesis 2:17) literally.  But accept Satan's Lie at (Genesis 3:4) and call it Christian Doctrine.  Then twist scripture, they will look you into your eye and claim that "the Soul never dies".  But if we continue we find something very interesting called scripture.

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)  We see the literal Bible translation that man became a living soul, not given a soul.  When asked to produce a literal scripture "the Soul never dies", they NEVER do.  Rather they change the subject, then start with "personal attacks".  

However I can show you a literal scripture that the soul dies!  "the soul that sins, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:4)  Why do Baptists reject this literal translation of the Bible?? Because the Word of God exposes them as hypocrites.  

To claim those who sin against God are given the 'Gift of Immortality' is not only hypocritical, but an all out assault against the Sovereign of the Universe and rejecting the literal translation of God's Words:  "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die." (Genesis 2:17)

Because Christ died for our sins (1 Corinthians 15:3) there will be a resurrection of the just and the unjust. (Acts 24:15)  Where do they come from?  ANSWER: HELL

"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." (Rev 20:13)

The Biblical Hell is quite different from the Baptist Hell.  In this mad world, people call good, (bad) and they call bad, (good).  "Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time." (Rev 12:12) To learn more about the Bible and Our Lord and Saviors' Redeeming Power, please visit http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/where-are-the-dead/

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9CpBzXtH8I

Question can be viewed here: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/3/eternal-torment-hell-wi

Answer
You make a fine argument in favor of a Literal Bible translation. But I'm afraid you are barking up the wrong tree, for I too see how Our Baptist Doctrine often rejects Literal Bible translations.

Our Baptist Doctrine claims that we are given a soul and conflicts with the Bible translation "man became a living soul."-- Genesis 2:7.

Our Baptist Doctrine claims the soul never dies and conflicts with the Bible translation that "the soul that sins, it shall die."-- Ezekiel 18:4

Our Baptist Doctrine claims that hell is eternal and inescapable, therefore, our doctrine conflicts with the Bible translation that "death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."-- Rev 20:13

Very well put together.
Be safe
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns