Baptists/Any Particular Reason You Weren't Honest?

Question
QUESTION: Mr. Barns,

I am writing to you, once again, because of some disturbing conduct of yours.  As I kindly asked you before, I would like to keep this forum HONEST.  That should not be too much to ask of a Christian.  

Now unfortunately, a matter has come to my attention, that would seem to indicate that you are being less than honest with the public.  I am contacting you directly, because it is the Scriptural thing to do.  However, I am also having to address your public comments of this morning, in a public reply of my own.

One thing I know for certain, is that I have never wronged you, nor harmed you in any way.  So, whatever is the reason for your 7 year vendetta of hate, lies, and slander against me, is between you and your Maker.  It is not due to anything I have ever done to you.  I choose to forgive you, and pray for you.  I also think you need to do some serious soul-searching, and see what God’s view is of your course of dishonest conduct.  The Scripture has a great deal to say about lying and slander, and you could benefit greatly from studying those passages.  

And whatever root of bitterness it was that caused you to sign my name to 16 questions and plant them in the Pool, and to sign my wife’s name to a number of questions and send them out to various experts here, and 1 expert on the JW forum, is also apparently the same root of bitterness that has caused you to fabricate this latest untruth.

You stated…“It all makes sense now, if he's been here answering questions on the Baptist Blog since 2/19/2015 he was caught in a lie on 2/22/2015. The same person was harassing and spamming me on 2/17/2015 then slandering me on 2/18/2015 and 2/19/2015, then appears on the Baptist Blog on 2/19/2015 and then LIES about it on 2/22/2015? Liars feel the need to explain themselves when caught, it's a pattern.

I noticed he posts a scripture of what not to do, then he does it! Never? He was answering questions since 2/19/2015 I saw it with my own eyes. He knows he was lying on 2/22/2015 when he said "I have never even been an Expert on that forum" http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/website-lol-seriously.h

You are referring to the question entitled “MORE LAST DAYS QUESTIONS” , sent by Lou.  Of course, you failed to mention that a question pulled from the Question Pool, is dated by when it was ASKED, not by when its pulled from the Pool and answered.  But you claim that I answered this question on 2/19/15, and this proves I lied to the JW forum when I said on 2/22/15, that I have never been an expert in the Baptist forum.

This is disturbing, Mr. Barns.  Here’s why…

You are claiming that you “see with your own eyes”, that I answered a question here on 2/19/15.  But that isn’t true, is it, Mr. Barns?  In fact, the question you are referring to, was actually answered by me, from the Question Pool, on 2/25/15, which is actually the day I became an expert here in the Baptist forum.  

But you saw me answer it on the 19th, with your own eyes?  I am really disturbed that you would fabricate in this manner, Sir.  Because you, of all people, know that the question was ASKED on 2/19/15, and it was initially asked to YOU.  And you, Mr. Barns, held the question in your email for 2 days, and then placed it in the Question Pool, on 2/21/15.  

You, of all people, should know this better than anyone.  So, how do you claim that I answered it from the Pool on the 19th, when you know full well it was still in YOUR email, on the 19th?

How is it that it would even be possible for me to pull a question from the Question Pool on the 19th, when its still in YOUR email inbox, and hasn’t even been sent to the Pool yet?  And how can I pull a question from the Pool, 6 days before I’m approved as an Expert, and can even have ACCESS to the Pool?

Care to explain that?

So, the question was initially sent by Lou, to YOU.  And you held onto it, before sending it to the Pool, on 2/21/15.  And it sat in the Question Pool, until I was approved as an Expert on this site, on 2/25/15, at which time I answered this question that you sent to the Pool, and also removed the fraudulent questions you placed there under my name.

And how do I know this, Mr. Barns?  Simple…You made a couple of Rando-like mistakes.  First, you posted to your other profile Rando in this very forum, a PICTURE of the Question Pool, on 2/21/15.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Baptists-954/2015/2/thank-1.htm

Funny, the question that you claim I answered, is not in the picture.  Nowhere to be seen.  But you claim I had answered it on the 19th.  Then how do you explain that this question is not in the picture of the Pool that you posted, yet the fraudulent questions you planted there under my name, ARE in the picture from the 21st?  If I had access to the Pool on the 19th, then why would I have left the fraudulent questions under my name, in there for 2 days?  You planted them there on the 17th, as the picture clearly shows.  But if I had access to the Pool on the 19th, then why are those fraudulent questions STILL THERE on the 21st, when you posted the picture?  Like I just answered Lou’s question, but left the phony ones with my name?  Is that really what you expect sensible people to believe?  Care to explain that?

Like I told you….You’re slipping.  Don’t lie about people who are smarter than you.  Bad idea.

But as I was not approved as an Expert on this site until Wednesday, 2/25/15, I could not have answered Lou’s question from the Pool, prior to that.  So, where was it, and why was it not in the picture you posted?  

Simple…it was still in your email.

That’s the only other option….It wasn’t in the Pool yet, but was placed there, by YOU, after your picture of the Pool posted.  

Conjecture on my part?  Nope.  I have proof.  I have learned this to be the case, from the very person who wrote the question.  

Because there is one little detail you forgot about, before you decided to pull yet another dishonest attempt to lie about, and slander me.  You forgot that since I am the one who answered the question from Lou that you sent to the Pool, then that gives me the option of sending Lou a private note, which I did.

You know what I did, Mr. Barns?  I sent Lou a little note, and simply asked when they received notification that their question was sent to the Pool.  And here is what Lou gave me in reply….

“This is the notice that it was sent to the pool. The only time referenced here was date/time stamp of the email... 4:59 on 2/21/15” Either way, it IS 2/21.

Like I said to you previously, you’re slipping.  Too many lies at once.  You're leaving a lot of loose ends.  

Mr. Barns, I have proof from the questioner, Lou, that you sent the question TO the Pool, at 4:59, on 2/21/15.  Yet, you are here claiming that you “saw with your own eyes”, me answer it on 2/19/15?  

Perhaps you would care to explain how I can answer a question in the Pool, that hasn’t even been placed in the Pool, and can access the Pool even before being approved as an Expert?

And also, perhaps you can explain how this action of yours, is anything close to what a follower of Christ would do?  

Do you fear God, Sir?  If you don't now, you will.  We have seen you commit several actions which God hates...

“These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:..a lying tongue…An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies”

Sir, if you practice things that God hates, how can that possibly turn out well for you?

And this is why I asked if you fear God….

Prov. 16:6-  “By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.”

Have a good day, Sir.  And please let this be the last time I have to address you for a fabrication.  Your trouble-making is not welcome here, and that is not what Allexperts is for.  And even more importantly, it is not the mark of a true Christian.  Lying is the very opposite of what God requires of His children.  The Scripture is quite clear, who is the father of lies.

ANSWER: Stop writing me.

QUESTION: When you stop your lying, I'll have no reason to write you.  You think you're just going to say whatever falsehood you want to, and I'm going to say nothing?  That's not how the real world works, Rando. Now, you owe me a public apology for what you tried to pull.

Answer
Derrick Holland spamming agenda
Derrick Holland spammi  
Mr Holland stop writing me. Stop talking about me. Stop hurling accusations against me. Stop harassing me. You cannot be led a second time to God. I believe that the antichrist has entered our churches and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away.

"Some people once had God's light. They experienced the heavenly gift and shared in the Holy Spirit. They experienced the goodness of God's word and the powers of the world to come. Yet, they have deserted [Christ]. They are crucifying the Son of God again and publicly disgracing him. Therefore, they cannot be led a second time to God."- Hebrews 6:4-6 GWT  

Baptists

Jay Barns