Baptists/Pastor Holland?

Question
Pastor Holland has been on the offensive as of late and saying rather hateful things of you. Pastor Holland Claims on 2/22/2015 after reading one of your posts.  States, "I have never even been an Expert on that forum" http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/website-lol-seriously.h

This an untruth as I checked the Baptist Site and saw Pastor Holland answered a question on 2/19/2015. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Baptists-954/2015/2/days-questions.htm

Notice he is on the Baptist Forum on 2/19/2015 removing his postings to you and then claims "I have never even been an Expert on that forum"  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/website-lol-seriously.h  on 2/22/2015!!

This Pastor just can't tell the truth!

Answer
All this person does is harass me. I wrote him a private message on the JW Blog and he disrespects me by making it Public. This person has no decency in him which makes me think a possession has taken place in him. He is sinning away his Grace or was never saved in the first place. I would not welcome this person into my home. That's for sure. You are more of a Christian than he is and I think that bothers him.

It all makes sense now, if he's been here answering questions on the Baptist Blog since 2/19/2015 he was caught in a lie on 2/22/2015. The same person was harassing and spamming me on 2/17/2015 then slandering me on 2/18/2015 and 2/19/2015, then appears on the Baptist Blog on 2/19/2015 and then LIES about it on 2/22/2015?  Liars feel the need to explain themselves when caught, it's a pattern.

I noticed he posts a scripture of what not to do, then he does it! Never? He was answering questions since 2/19/2015 I saw it with my own eyes. He knows he was lying on 2/22/2015 when he said "I have never even been an Expert on that forum" http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/website-lol-seriously.h  

Doesn't that sound like another person who engaged in lying? "I never had sex with that woman"  Maybe he should read the scripture he quotes. Satan could quote scripture too.

Be safe
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns