Baptists/Your Personal Invitation

Question
I wanted to invite you to the Most Important Christian Event known to man.  It is called Christ's Memorial which first began Nisan 14th, 33CE.  We believe that the Great Tribulation is posed to begin once our Congregations reach the 144,000 number mark. "So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Rev 7:14)  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/3/people-coming.htm

Fast Facts—Worldwide

239—Lands where Jehovah’s Witnesses worship
   8,201,545—Jehovah’s Witnesses
   9,499,933—Free home Bible courses conducted
   19,950,019—Attendance at the annual Memorial of Christ’s death
   115,416—Congregations

Today, Jehovah's Witnesses speak in over 717 tongues!(Languages)  Please join us on this momentous occasion for the invitations are coming to it's conclusion as the gathering work will soon cease to exist.  http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/

Answer
Thank you for the invitation. Yes, count me and my family in. I like the website that you referred me to several times. It has answered several of my questions and I like learning about other Christians outside of our own church. I had a childhood friend that became a Jehovah Witness. We had lost touch several years ago. I haven't had a JW come to my door for about two years now and sensed they moved on without calling on me.

In the past I often think of this scripture when Christians called on me. "I can guarantee this truth: Whoever gives any of my humble followers a cup of cold water because that person is my disciple will certainly never lose his reward."- Matthew 10:42 GWT

Be Safe
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns