Baptists/Please Keep This Forum Honest

Question
Now, I'm not going to call anyone out here by name, although we both know who is behind it.  And I'm only going to address the nonsense that posted yesterday, because another expert here showed no more class than to allow vulgarity to post under his profile.

To that expert....We are Christians here, and nobody wants to read profane language, such as what appeared under your profile yesterday.  Show some class.  If you're here to cause an uproar, then you need to keep in mind the Scripture found in Proverbs 6:16, 19....

"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:...A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

And as you have already attempted to do just that, by fraudulently planting questions in the Question Pool under my name, and writing fraudulent questions to other Experts here using my wife's name, and accusing her of all sorts of wicked acts, then you need to be warned of what the Scriptures say.

Stop trying to stir up strife by your phony posts, and your made-up lies.  Unlike the JW forum where your other profile is, the Experts here are Christians, and do not want your trouble-making in this forum.

Answer
In regards to the allegation yesterday that one of my "disciples" was using foul language on the JW forum, and that I am his "Pastor", and "condone such acts", I will say this....

I do not have disciples....My goal is to make disciples of Jesus Christ.

I am not a Pastor, but I have pastored.  The writer of this question with foul language, is not someone I know, or have any associations with.  For you to say otherwise, would indicate to me that you may very well be the author of that vulgarity yourself.  As I said, you have also been planting questions in the Question Pool using my name (which I have removed), and writing to other Experts using my wife's name of "Shawnasi".  Your wicked, ungodly actions, need to stop.

Nor do I condone ANY type of vulgar, or foul language.  The expert who allowed such to post under his profile, owes this board an apology, and should be ashamed of yourself.  In the future, kindly stop typing such questions to yourself, or in the event that someone else actually did type it, show enough class to reject it.  Nobody here wants to read that type of language.

Good day.

Sincerely,

Derrick Holland  

Baptists

Derrick Holland