Baptists/question/salvation

Question
QUESTION: Hello Mr. Barns,

I read the excellent answers to Ram's question this morning about the possibility of losing one's salvation.  Since you were not one of the experts being asked and since you are a new expert here, I thought this would be an excellent opportunity for you to share what you have learned about this subject through your studies.     
__________________________________________________

can a person lose his/her salvation after being saved? If your answer is no, then kindly explain the meaning of these confusing bible verses. A short explanation for each verse is enough.If you cannot explain all, just answer what you know.Thank you.

Matthew 6:15
Matthew 19:21-35
Matthew 10:22-32
Luke 12:41-46
1 Corinthians 1:22-23
Hebrews 3:6 and 14
Revelation 2:10, 25-36, 3:1-5
2 Peter 2:20-22

I would appreciate it very much if you can help in explaining the meaning of the said bible verses given.

________________________________________________________

How would you answer Ram's question?  Looking forward to your input.

Lou

Stop Spamming Me
Stop Spamming Me  
ANSWER: Mr Holland stop writing me. Stop talking about me. Stop hurling accusations against me. Stop harassing me. You cannot be led a second time to God. I believe that the antichrist has entered our churches and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away.

"Some people once had God's light. They experienced the heavenly gift and shared in the Holy Spirit. They experienced the goodness of God's word and the powers of the world to come. Yet, they have deserted [Christ]. They are crucifying the Son of God again and publicly disgracing him. Therefore, they cannot be led a second time to God."- Hebrews 6:4-6 GWT

QUESTION: Mr. Barns,

I am totally confused by your response to my questions.  If you have something against Mr. Holland, why not address him directly (and in private, for that matter), and not use another person's questions for that purpose?  

I had assumed the reason you are here is to answer questions about the Baptist faith.  Reading the new Q's & A's on the forum this morning, I can only conclude you have an ulterior motive for being here.  And looking back at all your answers, it didn't take you long to reveal what that motive is.  

Why not just state upfront that you are not a Baptist? Your answers (or rejections & non-answers) seem to indicate you are not.  Correct me if I am wrong.  

Lou

Answer
Mr Holland stop writing me. Stop talking about me. Stop hurling accusations against me. Stop harassing me. You cannot be led a second time to God. I believe that the antichrist has entered our churches and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away.

Baptists

Jay Barns