Baptists/Same Questions Again....

Question
I would like to re-submit the same questions to you that I asked the other day.  It was about your expertise, and what I found to be an apparent contradiction in your profile.  I was hoping you could resolve it.

But instead, you sent my question to the Pool, only to pull it back out, but still not respond to it.

I got a reply from you, but no answer.  And that, after my original question being sent to the Question Pool.  Why send a question to the Pool, only to go and pull it back out, and then not respond to it?  That makes no sense to me.

Anyway, all that is behind, so let's start fresh.....

Now, my previous question was:

Hello, Mr. Barnes.

I have been reading your profile, and also your few past answers to other "questioners", and I am left with a few questions. I am confident that a man of your studies and expertise, will be able to handle them, however.

I notice in your profile, you stated....

"I can answer questions about the Bible of all translations and the various theologies of it's passages."

I take this to mean that you are familiar with Bible theology, and well-versed in many translations of the Scriptures.

"If you enjoy the deeper things of God. I would love the opportunity to share the meanings of the true scripture as the meanings are hidden from many."

I take this to mean that you possess in-depth Biblical insight, that few others do. In other words, you're "gifted" in understanding the true meaning of Scriptures, hidden to others.

"Sometimes comparing Bible translations actually leads to a far deeper understanding of God's Word...intense study of different translations. Studying several different translations gave me more understanding than reading KJV Only."

I take this to mean that you are very well-studied man, having diligently compared key Bible passages in many different translations, in order to arrive at the correct meaning.

But Mr. Barns, this leaves me with a nagging question. If I read all of the above comments from your profile, I can only conclude that you are a very intelligent man, who literally possesses a wealth of Scriptural and theological knowledge....especially on the topic of Hell, which you apparently have given SPECIAL attention to, in your research.

But if this is true, then how is it that you just told a questioner by the name of "Rando", that you have never studied Revelation 20:13 before?

Here, I'll quote your own words to you. You said....

"I have never studied Revelation 20:13 before"

Well, can't get much plainer than that. But how is it, that you have never studied this verse, in all of your comparing of translations, and gaining the "deeper things of God", in regards to theology....most notably, the doctrine of Hell.

This is a key verse that you could not have helped but stumble upon, if you have done any real research into the Biblical doctrine of Hell. No way you could have missed it.

Mr. Barns, could you explain this apparent contradiction? I am sure you won't reject this honest question, or send it to the Pool, or anything like that. I really would like to hear what you have to say, and understand where you're coming from.

Thank you for your time, Sir.

The reply I got back from you, only copied the last line of my questions...."Thank you for your time, Sir."

Please answer what appears to be a contradiction in your own profile.  And please remember, it is a serious thing to be dishonest and claim to be a Baptist, if you are not one.  And your answers indicate that you are not one.  Its better to just be honest, and say you're not a Baptist, and that your answers may not reflect the Baptist perspective.  That would be less problematic, than not being up front with questioners.  

I'm sure you will agree that God and His holy Word, require honesty and truth from those who claim to be His people.

Answer
Same location NC
Same location NC  

Same location NC
Same location NC  
You're claiming to be honest? After spamming me, slandering me, and making innuendos? Mr Holland Stop writing me under different names then claim you have no knowledge and follow up from NC. I see you removed all YOUR posts telling me to get off your site. I heard it's a free country. If you want to share your expertise with the Baptist Blog. I'm all for it. Just leave me alone Sir.  

Baptists

Jay Barns