Baptists/Questions and answering them.

I'm writing you to give you a heads about the mannerisms of Pastor Holland.  He sent me a question from the Netherlands.  Wow, this guy is really impressive. Not.  

"Well, well, well.  Look who is writing me.  Derrick Holland, the World's Most Famous Baptist's Pastor? lol....  The only person on the JW Forum being dishonest and using false names is YOU Pastor Holland!   

Questioner:   I AM
Country:   Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Private:   No
Subject:   Why are you there

Since you claim, "Nobody has ever said that anyone BUT Jehovah, is the true God", what does that make Jesus?  A False God??  You are one piece of work Pastor Holland in denying the deity of Christ.  Please keep a tighter leash on your Klan, who are engaging in spewing your demonic wormwood."

Expect a plethora of questions using various names like "I AM" which is a fulfillment of prophecy about false Christs in the last days of Satan's system of things. (Matthew 24:24)

Legion is looking to infest Christians, so please be careful.  Do not answer any of Legion's questions, otherwise he will attach himself to you like he did to Eve in the Garden.  He will twist the Word of God to suit himself.  

If you answer his questions, you won't shake him and he will infect you with his demonic infestations.  He'll ask a multitude of experts the same question to cause infighting and division. It starts simply then progressively gets worse in using vile and vulgar language.  I have vulgar quotes from him but really don't want to post them unless you want the proof revealed of his demeanor.

My question is why would Pastor Holland deny Jesus Christ when he swears he is honest ans stated, "Nobody has ever said that anyone BUT Jehovah, is the true God."  What does this makes Jesus, if "Jehovah, is the true God"?

Thank you and I am looking forward to your reply.

After reviewing his website blog I have never seen such hatred. This is not the actions of someone who is saved. The little hairs raise on the back of my neck when I read one of his posts and I have received many now with a different name of questioners asking the same questions over and over. Last night I had a dream and was resting and the angel of the Lord was telling me to get up, GET UP! I wanted to sleep. At the urging of the angel I finally got up. It was raining extra hard and stormy outside like death was all around. I remembered demons love the darkness and turned on my porch light to scare them away. I checked my door and to my surprise it was unlocked. I opened it just enough to check my screen door and it was opened! I grabbed the screen door to shut it but a hand started pulling it open and with all my strength I shut it and locked it and quietly locked my door. I believe this angel that woke me up was telling me not to let this Baptist Minister into my home!

No worries here, I will not be answering this wicked spirit. I have questions in my inbox, however not real questions but more accusations and Mr Holland is the only one doing this to me so it is obviously him or one of his followers. I have another half a dozen of similar posts from a variety of people but the same narcissistic questions. He is already infecting other experts on the Baptist Blog with his innocent play on words, the infestation has began.

"Good afternoon, Ram.  Thank you for writing.  I recognize your name from the JW category, as I believe you have approached some of them with questions, as well?  Thank you for contacting me with your excellent questions."

Lucifer is seeking to steal salvation from those who have been saved and it is at the high risk of their eternal salvation that they are putting to the test. Here's a Literal Bible Translation I share with brethren who claim once saved always saved. It shows how people who were once saved can still lose their grace and forfeit their salvation.

"Some people once had God's light. They experienced the heavenly gift and shared in the Holy Spirit. They experienced the goodness of God's word and the powers of the world to come. Yet, they have deserted [Christ]. They are crucifying the Son of God again and publicly disgracing him. Therefore, they cannot be led a second time to God."- Hebrews 6:4-6 GWT Literal Bible Translation

This is why I think this Baptist Minister has sinned away his grace. Therefore, he cannot be led a second time to God and is looking to lead others away from God's grace by infesting them with his wicked infestations.

May God Bless you Sir.
Be safe

Jay Barns

I can answer questions about the Bible of all translations and the various theologies of it's passages. Experience in how the Baptist Religion was founded in it's infancy and how it has splintered into many sects of different theology. If you enjoy the deeper things of God. I would love the opportunity to share the meanings of the true scripture as the meanings are hidden from many. Teaching an eternal burning hell is to reject "that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures"-1 Cor 15:3. The Bible Literally teaches us that "death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them"-Revelation 20:13. This is truly a marvel and the gospel of Jesus Christ that hell gives up the dead to be Judged. Please note the last half of the scripture "they were judged every man according to their works." We would be in error to say works don't matter, if we are literally judged by them.

Intensive study of Biblical Christianity and where it got it's start. I've learned that being a KJV only can lead a person to being narrow minded and somewhat short sided to Christ's full message of Salvation. Sometimes comparing Bible translations actually leads to a far deeper understanding of God's Word. Punishment in hell after death is double jeopardy and unjust.

Once Saved Always Saved is not a Biblical doctrine. Paul told Christians who had already accepted Christ to: “Keep working out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”— Philippians 2:12.

Baptist Sunday School and intense study of different translations. Studying several different translations gave me more understanding than reading KJV Only. Without grace who of us could get saved and stand before the throne of God? I believe that the antichrist has entered the church and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away. "Can it be that I have become your enemy for telling you the truth?"- Galatians 4:16