Baptists/follow up to jw memorial celebration

Hi again. Thank you so much for your previous answer to my question. To be honest though, I was hoping you would discuss some of the aspects of doctrine regarding what you observed.   You seem to have been impressed with the service in general, but I was also wanting to know what you found especially scriptural, or even unscriptural. Specifically, the fact that most in attendance refused to take of the emblems. I believe this amounts to an outright rejection and denial that the body and blood of Jesus was shed for them. Were you troubled by this idea that only the144,000 should take the emblems while everyone else just watches? Thanks again for your thoughts.

I found the memorial celebration to be a sound Christian Doctrine. "Do this to remember me."- Luke 22:19 GWT is the scripture they cited for the gathering. To have witnessed something that Religion generally have been refusing to do for Nineteen Hundred years was revealing to me.  

God was revealing John 3:16 to me over and over again and every time I was having the scriptures opened to me I felt at peace. I don't recall anyone taking the bread or wine nor do I feel that it was a denial of the body and blood of Jesus when they were actually remembering that Jesus died for mankind. They don't have political or racial borders that separate them but they act as one body and for a brief moment I felt as one with them in paying respects to Jesus.  

Jay Barns

I can answer questions about the Bible of all translations and the various theologies of it's passages. Experience in how the Baptist Religion was founded in it's infancy and how it has splintered into many sects of different theology. If you enjoy the deeper things of God. I would love the opportunity to share the meanings of the true scripture as the meanings are hidden from many. Teaching an eternal burning hell is to reject "that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures"-1 Cor 15:3. The Bible Literally teaches us that "death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them"-Revelation 20:13. This is truly a marvel and the gospel of Jesus Christ that hell gives up the dead to be Judged. Please note the last half of the scripture "they were judged every man according to their works." We would be in error to say works don't matter, if we are literally judged by them.

Intensive study of Biblical Christianity and where it got it's start. I've learned that being a KJV only can lead a person to being narrow minded and somewhat short sided to Christ's full message of Salvation. Sometimes comparing Bible translations actually leads to a far deeper understanding of God's Word. Punishment in hell after death is double jeopardy and unjust.

Once Saved Always Saved is not a Biblical doctrine. Paul told Christians who had already accepted Christ to: “Keep working out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”— Philippians 2:12.

Baptist Sunday School and intense study of different translations. Studying several different translations gave me more understanding than reading KJV Only. Without grace who of us could get saved and stand before the throne of God? I believe that the antichrist has entered the church and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away. "Can it be that I have become your enemy for telling you the truth?"- Galatians 4:16