Baptists/Fornication (continued)

Question
Did something happen to you, that has made you bitter towards God?  Want to tell me about it?  Sometimes just talking about it, can help you get it off your chest.

Yes when I was 7 years old I was raped.

My dad left at age 5 and had affairs

The church I went to a a kid was mean

My "christian" ex-boyfriend left me married a mail order bride from Thailand. They married on my birthday. Had twins on Easter because someone slipped up and told me

My family is dysfunctional. I could go on...I don't want to live.

please send private emails:  

Answer
The only way I can respond to you in private, is if you send the question as Private.  There is a box that you can check for that, before you send it.  I have no control over it.  Or, you can email me at holland_derrick@hotmail.com.

Please do not harm yourself.  Everything you listed here, was a result of someone NOT obeying the Bible....not because of it.  God loves you, and wants to give you a reason for living.  

Please stay in touch.  It will be tomorrow evening before I can respond, but know that I'm praying for you.

Baptists

Derrick Holland