Baptists/Re: Freemasons

Isn't this proof that Baptists are not Christians but rather a cult of Satan?

"No Christian should ever belong to an occult organization.  Freemasonry is largely based upon the mystical Jewish Kabbalah, a Satanically inspired book of witchcraft.

Southern Baptists in general and Southern Baptist leaders in particular have a long history of embracing Freemasonry. Some of the most famous devout Baptists who were also active Freemasons are listed below. (All or nearly all of these Baptist Freemasons were Southern Baptists: members of the Southern Baptist Convention):"

I'm in agreement that Many Baptist Religions are a Counterfeit Religion of God.

"It is tragic that many professed “Christians” fail to recognize the occult nature of Freemasonry; while the occultists themselves, who blaspheme the name of Jesus Christ, openly admit the diabolical nature of Freemasonry. Alice Bailey founded the Lucifer Trust publishing house in 1922. Bailey was a devour follower of Helen Petrovna Blavatsky who published LUCIFER, an occult magazine, in 1887 in London. Truth is stranger than fiction my friend. Freemasons have control over everything from Public Schools, to the Bar Association, to the evil music industry, to Wall Street."

"Richard Land, President, Ethics and Religious Liberties Commission, Southern Baptist Convention, is a member of The Council on Foreign Relations. This ought to be grave cause for concern. I believe the Southern Baptist Convention is part of the New World Order, and that their “Cooperative Program” for international children may be corrupt as is “World Vision,” an alleged Christian organization. Population control is a top agenda with elite Globalists..."

A person who is proclaiming to be saved and supports the New World Order is not a Christian but a counterfeit who is trying to fool others by a deception of using a flattery of words.  Their is a Baptist Minister who is on Two Forums teaching doctrines contrary to Jesus Christ and contradicts himself. He proclaims two almighty gods in the trinity doctrine which is heresy.

"People like these are not serving Christ our Lord. They are serving their own desires. By their smooth talk and flattering words they deceive unsuspecting people."- Romans 16:10 GWT

Be Safe

Jay Barns

I can answer questions about the Bible of all translations and the various theologies of it's passages. Experience in how the Baptist Religion was founded in it's infancy and how it has splintered into many sects of different theology. If you enjoy the deeper things of God. I would love the opportunity to share the meanings of the true scripture as the meanings are hidden from many. Teaching an eternal burning hell is to reject "that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures"-1 Cor 15:3. The Bible Literally teaches us that "death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them"-Revelation 20:13. This is truly a marvel and the gospel of Jesus Christ that hell gives up the dead to be Judged. Please note the last half of the scripture "they were judged every man according to their works." We would be in error to say works don't matter, if we are literally judged by them.

Intensive study of Biblical Christianity and where it got it's start. I've learned that being a KJV only can lead a person to being narrow minded and somewhat short sided to Christ's full message of Salvation. Sometimes comparing Bible translations actually leads to a far deeper understanding of God's Word. Punishment in hell after death is double jeopardy and unjust.

Once Saved Always Saved is not a Biblical doctrine. Paul told Christians who had already accepted Christ to: “Keep working out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”— Philippians 2:12.

Baptist Sunday School and intense study of different translations. Studying several different translations gave me more understanding than reading KJV Only. Without grace who of us could get saved and stand before the throne of God? I believe that the antichrist has entered the church and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away. "Can it be that I have become your enemy for telling you the truth?"- Galatians 4:16