Baptists/Expert's Holland miserable tactic of lies

Question
Hello Mr Jay. Im writing to you because Holland is going to reject my message. He's a coward because he knows I will expose him.

It seems this guy thinks you are an expert called Rando from JWs category. You dont look like a baptist, but why you should be a particular guy? There are thousands of people who arent baptists.

Well this Derrick Holland guy writes also in the JW category. He is rejecting my questions there, THATS WHY I wrote to him here. Now he uses this as an excuse. I dont care if Holland is here, the problem is that he writes in JW's forum even if he's not a JW.

So this guy is a real devil, he always uses satanic tactics.

Derrick Holland your baptist cult has been exposed. Dont you think its time to stay in your baptist home and stop attacking Watchtower's forum?

No wolf that wants to devour the sheep is welcome in a sheepfold. So go take a walk you devil!

Answer
That is very troubling and so disheartening that a Baptist Minister would do such a thing. In my second month I have received over 70 private questions from Mr Holland over a two week period. First, I didn't like the tone and insults being thrown at me, but this is the same person bombarding me from North Carolina. If you have put up with this type of activity on the Jehovah Witness Forum, it's a sad state of affairs. I don't wish that on anyone and it's wrong behavior.

I hate to see any religion being attacked for what they believe in. We do have a measure of Freedom Of Religion in most countries. I think he may be harassing your religion or perhaps engaging in internet bullying. He could be a stalker or an internet troll. There could be that a possession has taken place in him, even a mental or emotional issue. ADD??  

If he's been doing this for fifteen years or more on the Jehovah Witness Forum, I am perplexed that Allexperts has allowed it to go on. This guy doesn't stop and his actions are not of someone who is saved. I believe that the antichrist has entered the church and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away. "Can it be that I have become your enemy for telling you the truth?"- Galatians 4:16

Not one of ours!

Be safe
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns