Baptists/The gospel of Jesus Christ.

Question
I read this forum from time to time and the Baptist infighting is not Christian. Who is this Derrick Holland that constantly uses this forum to air his grievances and accusations? Doesn't he know that this is making a mockery out of the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Answer
Hello Gloria.

I believe that the antichrist has entered the church and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away. The Bible Literally teaches us that "death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them"- Revelation 20:13.

Mr Holland rejects this Biblical teaching and he's very upset that I quote this teaching from the Bible.  "Can it be that I have become your enemy for telling you the truth?"- Galatians 4:16

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and stand by it no matter what Mr Holland says or does to me. "A person's enemies will be the members of his own family."- Matthew 10:36  

Be Safe
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns