Baptists/Jay Barns failure to answer questions

Question
Good morning Mr. Holland,

I have a question out to Mr. Barns on this forum which he will not answer.  It is regarding his attendance at the recent Jehovah's Witness Memorial and the cryptic comments he made about what he experienced there.  He responded to my question by saying he will not answer YOU no matter what name YOU choose to go by.  

I've explained that I am not you & have asked again for an answer to my question.  Since he has pulled you into the equation I will pass our exchange on to you if I get another rejection. Don't know what he fears from your being able to read his response.

Anyway, I think he needs to be called out for his lack of transparency & honesty.  This is the 3rd, maybe 4th question of mine he has not answered.  Just basic questions... like 'what must one do to be born again?'.  You'd think any Christian would jump at the chance to answer that. In fact, they would welcome the opportunity. Not answering shows either a lack of knowledge or a lack of sincerity on his part... or both.

Thank you.
Lou

Answer
Hello, Lou.  Thank you for writing, and it is good to hear from you again.  I seem to remember that you are the person who initially wrote to Mr. Barns about the rapture/end times, only to have your question sent to the Question Pool.  I remember this, because I was the person who got it out of the Pool and answered it, along with the many fake questions he had put there under my name.  

Also, I seem to recall that Mr. Barns and Rando tried to perpetuate a falsehood, regarding what date I joined the Baptist forum, and were claiming that I was here several days answering questions, before I actually was.  And I believe you are the one who helped me with that one, by giving me confirmation that Mr. Barns had sent another of your questions to the Pool, AFTER he claimed that I had taken it out of the Pool and answered it.  So, he himself knew full well that your question was still in his email inbox on the date in question, and had not even been sent to the Pool, but was publicly claiming I had already removed it from the Pool....when it wasn't even in the Pool yet, but was still in his inbox.  

Yes, I remember you quite well, and I am sorry that you have had some unpleasant experiences with this "expert", who is not actually a Baptist expert at all.  Its honestly hard to explain the type of dishonesty we see from some people who claim to be "Christians".

You wrote...."I have a question out to Mr. Barns on this forum which he will not answer.  It is regarding his attendance at the recent Jehovah's Witness Memorial and the cryptic comments he made about what he experienced there.  He responded to my question by saying he will not answer YOU no matter what name YOU choose to go by."

I am very sorry you got such a response, and a false accusation, at that.  I am sure that he knows full well that you are not me, so on what basis does he make this accusation?  It is he who has been proven to actually be Rando from the JW forum, so his response is to lash out at you, and accuse you of being me?  Again, this is unfortunate, but is exactly what I would expect from someone who would fraudulently write questions under other people's names and plant them in the Question Pool, and lie about something as small as WHEN another Expert joined the forum and started answering questions.

If he rejects your question again, you may feel free to send it to me, and I will address it any way that I can.  However, I will be "on vacation" after I send you this reply, until early next week.  But you can reach me anytime after Monday evening.

On that note, you mention my remarks about his attendance at the JW Memorial, which I had written in response to some things he said in another reply, which posted here in the forum.  I notice that there was an immediate "response" from him, but he addressed NONE of the Scriptural questions that were asked, but merely attacked me instead.  This is a sign that someone cannot defend their own statement, when they won't answer Scripture, but instead, can only attack the person who refutes them from the Word of God.  

As I said before, I will repeat again...."Jay Barns" is not a Baptist, but rather, is a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses cult, and is the same person as "Brother Rando" on that forum.  I would not even post such a thing, except I know it for a fact.  

And the fact that he is a JW rather than a Baptist, is the ONLY logical reason he could sit in a Jehovah's Witness Memorial, watch everyone in there reject the emblems, and actually call that "sound Christian doctrine".  A true born again, Bible-believing Baptist, would have found it very hard, if not impossible, to sit there and not stand up and say something about the mockery of what Jesus instituted for us to remember.

And while I'm at it, I want to address something this guy said in his reply, which was an all-out lie......

He said...."In my second month I have received over 70 private questions from Mr Holland over a two week period."

This is a lie, because I didn't even learn of this person, until a friend of mine, and a reader of Allexperts, made me aware of his profile in the Baptist category.  And I have never written this guy even ONE "Private" question, let alone over 70.  Just like Rando, most of the questions are written to himself.  

And it was also this guy who placed 16 harassing questions using my name, into the Question Pool, and then started advertising that they were there....Just like what Rando has been doing for 7 years....attacking me with every lie he can think of.

(However, my joining the Baptist forum, seems to have cured him from that little habit of putting phony questions in the Pool, under my name.  He's stopped that little game, once and for all.)  

This is also the same person who wrote to several experts here on the Baptist forum, using my wife's name, confessing to all sorts of wicked and lewd conduct.  Its truly a sick and demonic individual, who would do something so unchristian and dishonest.

But just for the record....I am not you, Lou, and I have never written a "Private" question to this phony, in this forum.  He and I will both answer to God for our statements here.  I am fine with that.  But he should be very afraid.

Furthermore, why would a true Baptist, have an issue with one of his brethren, sharing the Gospel with Jehovah's Witnesses, via the internet?  Would a REAL Bible-believing Baptist, side with the JW, and attack his fellow Baptist minister?  If this guy were a true Baptist and knew his Bible, then he would know that JWs tell people they do not need to be born again, contrary to what Jesus taught.  He should WANT them to hear the truth.  The only person who would have a problem with that, would be a JW.  

So, what is his point in continuing this charade, by pretending to be a Baptist, but spouting JW doctrine?  He has been exposed months ago.  Does he still think his cover is intact?

Like I said....Jay Barns is a JW, posing as a Baptist, and is one and the same as "Brother Rando".  Nobody else acts like Rando, because Rando has a certain "uniqueness" in the way his mind works.  Jay Barns shares the same way of thinking....even using some of the same phrases.  He should be more careful, if he really wants to pull off this lie.

But the very fact that he would even state such a lie as he did the other day, is more proof that he is none other than good old Rando, from the JW forum.  No true Baptist Christian, would have such a hate for, and desire to attack, a fellow brother in Christ, and a Baptist minister.  

But a JW who has had a vendetta against me for nearly 8 years, sure would.....

Thank you for letting me get that out of the way, Lou.

You wrote...."I've explained that I am not you & have asked again for an answer to my question.  Since he has pulled you into the equation I will pass our exchange on to you if I get another rejection. Don't know what he fears from your being able to read his response."

That's it exactly....he is afraid.  And I'll tell you why.  He knows that I know who he is.  So what does he do?  Attacks even more, slanders, and lies about me.  Nothing new.  Its what Rando has always done.  

The fact is, Rando is the most unqualified, inept, dishonest, and Biblically illiterate human being, that could be trying to represent JW doctrine on a forum about JWs.  And as a result, he has only harmed his religion in the eyes of the public, and has been publicly embarrassed too many times to count.  He has made every slanderous attempt imaginable to shut me up, and have me removed from the forum there, and he has failed.  So what does he do?  Simple...He joins the Baptist forum.  Only, there is a big difference....I am honest about not being a JW, and clearly state that I'm a born again, Bible-believing Christian.  He is dishonest, and pretends to be a Baptist, when he isn't.   

And another reason he is afraid is, well you saw it in his latest posting....He cannot address the SCRIPTURAL points that I presented.  Did you see anything in his post, that even remotely answered the Scriptural arguments?  I sure didn't see it.  

He wrote this statement...."This guy doesn't stop and his actions are not of someone who is saved."

Do saved people lie about others? Do saved people fraudulently write questions in someone else's name, in an attempt to attack them?  Do saved people slander someone's spouse, and accuse them of adultery?  Do saved people plant questions in the Pool, and then lie and claim that someone is harassing them?  Do saved people claim someone has written them 70 Private questions, when they know full well they wrote those questions themselves?  Do saved people join a forum PRETENDING to be a Baptist, and then try to undercut Baptist teaching, when they know full well that they are a Jehovah's Witness?

He talks about "a possession taking place"....Well, maybe he should look in the mirror.

Oh, and about the number of questions he receives.....The Baptist forum is rather quiet.  In fact, I dare say that NO Baptist expert here, gets 70 questions in an entire year....let alone in a few weeks.  So, Jay Barns comes alone, with nothing in his profile that would make him stand out as "the guy to ask", yet all of a sudden, he is getting all these Private questions, in just a matter of a few weeks?  Now, why would that be?  

Simple....Its the very thing Rando did, when he joined the JW forum, over 7 years ago.  Showed up, and immediately started writing himself, and giving himself high ratings and accolades.  And Jay Barns shows up here, doing the very same thing.....And he wonders how he was figured out.

But yes, please send me the rejection, if he should take that route again.  Its really a shame that he is so paranoid and afraid of me (Another proof he is Rando.  Why would Barns have that kind of paranoia?), that he assumes you are me, and that every question from NC, must be from me.  Fact is, we have nearly 10 million people in this state, yet he is so paranoid and afraid of me, that he will reject any and all questions from NC.  

These are not the actions of a normal person.  Nor does a normal person change their COUNTRY from the US, to the UK, just to get the heat off themselves.  How coincidental that both Jay Barns, and Brother Rando, were BOTH changing their countries on the SAME day....Hmm, what are the odds?  Which was really sort of stupid, by the way.  If Rando really wanted to create the delusion that he and Barns were not the same person, then the thing to do, would have been to change the country of ONE profile, and hope nobody noticed....not BOTH of them, at the same time.  That was a dead give-away, in and of itself, just watching both of these guys move all over the globe on the same day...lol.

You wrote...."Anyway, I think he needs to be called out for his lack of transparency & honesty.  This is the 3rd, maybe 4th question of mine he has not answered.  Just basic questions... like 'what must one do to be born again?'.  You'd think any Christian would jump at the chance to answer that. In fact, they would welcome the opportunity. Not answering shows either a lack of knowledge or a lack of sincerity on his part... or both."

Lack of honesty....Yep, that is a trademark of Rando.  Always has been.  But honesty is SUPPOSED be the trademark of a true Christian, not dishonesty.  He has it backwards, I'm afraid.  And now "Jay Barns" exhibits the very same traits?

Lou, let me just cut to the chase, and explain his actions towards you.  

Assume for a minute that I am correct, that he is not a Baptist, but a JW.  That would explain everything you see, would it not?  As a JW, he doesn't believe you have to be, nor can you be, born again.  Its against his theology to explain to you, how you can be born again.  

He CANNOT answer that question in this forum, without betraying what he really believes.  If he stated what he really believes, he would expose himself as a JW, and prove that I have been right all along about him. But if he gives you a "Baptist" reply, and indicates that he too believes it, then he is going against his own Governing Body, and his own religion.  So, he has no other recourse, but to reject you.

And like you said....Any TRUE Christian would jump at the chance to share with someone how to be born again.  But a JW would not, because it goes against his theology.

As I've said before, he needs to update his profile, and be honest.  He should just say that he's a JW, or that he is not a Baptist (at the very least), and that his answers will not reflect the Baptist position.  Then, he could be in this category, giving whatever answers he wishes to give, but he would at least be honest.

But the fact that he will not do this, but pretends to be a Baptist, proves one thing....He's a liar.  Its just that simple.

And if anyone reading thinks this to be too harsh, I would simply remind them that the Bible says there would be wolves who would attempt to enter in and devour the sheep, sometimes even pretending to be sheep themselves.  And these should be dealt with straightforwardly, and with the Word of God, which is sharper than any two-edged sword.  I have no problem with exposing a charlatan....None whatsoever.

Oh, and can I ask you something else, Lou?  Previously, I mentioned about a "response" directed at me, posted by Barns, just a few days ago.  The response was to a question written by "Christaras".  

Lou, if Barns were a Baptist, don't you find it just a bit odd, that Barns spent his reply attacking me, rather than taking exception to Christaras calling Baptists, "vile people", and "pigs"?  You would think a Baptist would have said something like...."I understand your frustration, Sir, but please know that most Baptists are not vile people, nor deserving of the label 'pigs'."  

Don't you think its odd that his response contained not one word, in defense of his "fellow Baptists"?

Again, a dead give-away.

Again, Lou, I am sorry that you have been rejected, and falsely accused.  If you happen to follow the JW category, then you have seen the very same thing from, well, you know who.....Brother Rando.

Take care, Lou, and it is nice to hear from you again.  God bless.  

Baptists

Derrick Holland