Baptists/Your visit

Question
Hello Mr. Barns

As a witness, I'd like to thank you for your even and honest account of your visit to the Memorial of Christs Death.

That event is the most important one for a Christian. Jesus death put into place events that will soon transpire to return humanity and earth to what our creator Jehovah originally planned for us.

I hope to meet you at a KH someday.

Take care

Skip

Answer
Greetings Skip. The more contact I have with the witnesses the more admiration I have for them. They remind me of the first century Christians. Jesus numbers of disciples began to grow while John the Baptist followers began to dwindle. I see that our Baptist membership peaked and has started to decrease over the last two years. Looking at the witnesses their numbers are increasing in membership. I found out the other day that no matter how high a person is in the JW hierarchy we are to call them brother and not by an esteem title as Pastor, Rabbi, or Father. It makes alot of sense not to put one brother over another but treat each brother with equality and with the same respect. I also like the melting pot of the many different nationalities that the JW organisation has. My daughter thoroughly enjoys the children videos on the JW.org website.

Be Safe
JB  

Baptists

Jay Barns