Baptists/Jehovah God IS blessing you Jay Barns for exposing the real truth!

Question
Hi Jay Barns, ive been reading your post lately, and you are doing a very good job exposing the real truth from the lies of the Baptist religion. In your case, it take one to no one.

Blessing to you my dear new friend!

Answer
I believe that the antichrist has entered the church and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away. The Baptist religion is fracturing and following many Catholic Ideals contrary to the Bible. Once saved always saved is far away from the truth otherwise Judas would of never deviated away from it.

Be Safe
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns