Baptists/Memorial

Question
Hello Mr. Barnes

The memorial for Christs death is March 23rd, and we are in a campaign now to visit every house in our service territories to hand out invitations.

As you may imagine, that's a pretty big effort, and there will be gaps. You really do not need an invitation, just arrive at any Kingdom Hall before sundown on the 23rd.

I look forward to reading your account again.

Skip

Answer
Hello Skip. Yes, I received my invitation and plan on attending with my family. I do believe Jehovah's Witnesses are fine Christian People. Since Christ is our Passover Lamb it does make excellent scriptural sense to remember his sacrifice. The Jehovah Witnesses are the only Christian Organization that are united in this and I commend their zealousness to remind others also!

Be Safe
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns