Baptists/Are you admitting that Christ is the Wisdom of God?

Question
Because Baptists reject the literal translation in the Book of Proverbs.  "By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth." Proverbs 8:16

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

Wisdom and Wonderful Counseller.  The Prince of Peace and by ME princes rule. Maybe just maybe your religion is deceiving you and your family?

The Bible literal states "Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God 1 Cor: 1:24  and In Christ – Neither Male nor Female.  "there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Gal 3:28

Care to comment? This is when most baptists turn to enrage then change the subject and start attacking others they have no answers.  

Awaiting your reply.

Answer
Yes. I have no other choice because it is plain to see in 1 Cor 1:24. I was going to point out that Wisdom in Proverbs is referred to as SHE but your quote of Gal 3:28 says "there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus."  

The similarities between Prov 8:16 and Isa 9:6 are remarkable. By the Prince of Peace the princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. On top of all that it would make sense that the Wonderful Counsellor would be the Wisdom of God. I think I understand mighty God in the sense that Jesus was given a position like that of moses. The LORD answered Moses, "I have made you a god to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron is your prophet."- Exodus 7:1 GWT

Looking up different translations gave me a meaning of John 1:1 that the Word can be a god or God in the sense of being the Word of God. What he says goes like that of moses.

And Jehovah said to Moses, See, I have made thee God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.- Exodus 7:1 Darby

Yahweh said to Moses, "Behold, I have made you as God to Pharaoh; and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet.- Exodus 7:1 WEB

And Jehovah said unto Moses, See, I have made thee as God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.- Exodus 7:1 ASV

Be Safe
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns