Barbecue/buffalo sauce

Question
Hi John!

I am starting to BBQ more and more as I learn cooking, but have had a probably a common issue with a buffalo sauce. I'm trying to figure out a way to coat them without the use of a stainless steel bowl type. The bowl comes in handy, but by the end of the night, it's caked onto the bowl and tends to be a pain to get out. What would you recommend in using to provide a better way to get the chicken mixed with the sauce? Your help is always appreciated.

Andrew

Answer
Andrew,

I am not sure of what you are asking for without a little more information.  What is it that you are doing when it comes to the mixing?  Anytime that you are doing this type of mixing it will cake.  I am not sure if glass would help although it may be easier to cleanup. I would assume that you have flour in a bowl, the chicken drenched in the sauce and dip the chicken into the bowl. If this is the case, could you use 1 or 2.5 gallon plastic zip lock bags with the flour mixture, put the chicken wings in the bag with the flour mixture and shake it around the chicken?

Barbecue

John Langenfelder