Bariatric Surgery/help with weight doc that accept medicare and tricare for lfe location in mobile alabama

Question
am disable and am looking for a doctor in mobile alabama that accept tricare for life and medicare insurrance so i can have my doctor send a referral can you help me ?

Answer
hi evelyn,
unfortunately this question is out of my area of expertise. also i am in new jersey and am not familiar with the surgeons in alabama. i would suggest that if you haven't already done so, make an appointment to speak with your primary care physician. he/she should be familiar with the surgeons in your state as well as the insurances they accept. also you can call your insurance company and ask them what surgeons are in your network.
warmest regards,
louisa
856.429.9799
www.liveyourhighestgood.com  

Bariatric Surgery

Louisa Latela, MSW,LCSW