Bariatric Surgery/bypass surgery/alcohol

Question
I have found that after my gastric bypass surgery I get extremely drunk after a small amount of alcohol...question is if I eat more food during drinking does this help at all or should I not casually drink ever again. Just feeling like a boring person who can't ever even have a glass of wine ever...

Answer
My surgeon and my dietician suggested no alcoholic beverages at all. And I don't find that I'm a boring person at all. I suggest that you attempt todetermine if you are or not. ttypically if you are a boring person alcohol has nothing to do with it. Good luck. Respectfully, Steve

Bariatric Surgery

Steven West