Bariatric Surgery/bariatic surgery

Question
Which are the best destinations for low cost bariatric surgery?

Answer
Hi Erin,

The best answer is, "no matter how much it costs, it'll be the best money you've ever spent". But I understand that there are limitations to what everyone can afford.  So I researched your question and found a web story that doesn't answer your question with a location or a geographical area. But it does say that, contrary to what many may think, the better hospitals provide more savings than those hospitals providing simply adequate care. Please read the article and then consult with your insurance company to determine what would be best for you.  Just remember, the results are well woth the cost... at ANY cost.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/w_DietAndFitnessNews/worst-best-hospitals-weight-lo

Good luck and please keep me updated on what you decide so that I can provide the information to others with your particular question.

Thanks,
Steve

Bariatric Surgery

Steven West