Bariatric Surgery/Gained weight after being on Zyprexa

I have gained 32 kilos as result of bieng on antipsychotic. My belly is gotten so big that it makes me look like a pregnant man. How can i lose this weight? I heared that Topamax might help, true or not? I tried Clenbutrol, Caffiene, Ephedrine and my weight didn't go down.

Hi Jim,

This category is for questions about Bariatric Surgery, not general weight loss. There are many ways to lose weight and surgery is one for those who qualify because of the severity of their obesity and/or health issues.

If you have questions about surgery, please ask. Otherwise I'd suggest a category that addresses more general weight loss methods

In Health,

Dr Jacques

Bariatric Surgery

Jacqueline Jacques, ND

My expertise is in nutrition and weight loss surgery. I can answer questions related to nutritional care, vitamins, deficiencies, diagnosis, treatment and management. I can answer nutrition questions related to any procedure: gastric bypass (RNY), duodenal switch, lap-band, etc

I have spent seven years working almost exclusinvely in the area of weight loss surgery and nutrition.

Bariatric Times, Beyond Change Obesity, WLS Lifestyles, Nutrition and the MD, OH Magazine

Health Professional of the Year 2004 - Bariatric Support Centers International