Baseball Instruction/What's a 15 year old to do?

Coach Jimmy B wrote at 2012-11-05 21:01:35
Correct: Not making the team as a freshmen is not a big deal. However, the politics and dynamics of baseball are very strong so players need to bring their game to the field.....and if they have tools and actions they will be noticed.

High school baseball is about winning - not about developing players who have potential....

But, You do need to find a way to keep pace with the select players or risk being overlooked at each level of the process. .  

Baseball Instruction

Willie Ansley Jr.

I can answer all questions on baseball instruction from hitting to baserunning,pitching and defense.I can also deal with the mental side of the game. After all baseball is 90% mental.

I was the Houston Astros #1 pick in 1988.I have been doing private instruction and coaching select baseball in the Houston,Tx. area since 1996.

I have worked with such players as Carl Crawford(while at Jeff Davis High)first pick in second round of the 2000 MLB draft.Also Vince Blue(Lamarr High) a 10th round selection.John Hale(Lamarr High) committed to Rice Univ.Eric Iland(Lamarr High) a top prospect in the 2007 MLB draft.