Baseball Instruction/increasing pitch speed and control

rahulkr wrote at 2014-08-02 18:53:38
You should consider using a Radar Gun App to analyse your pitch speed like Baseball Radar Gun+ ( for iPhone/iPad/iPod & Baseball Pitch Speed Radar for Android( It help you compare to others & find out possible room for improvements.

Baseball Instruction

Willie Ansley Jr.

I can answer all questions on baseball instruction from hitting to baserunning,pitching and defense.I can also deal with the mental side of the game. After all baseball is 90% mental.

I was the Houston Astros #1 pick in 1988.I have been doing private instruction and coaching select baseball in the Houston,Tx. area since 1996.

I have worked with such players as Carl Crawford(while at Jeff Davis High)first pick in second round of the 2000 MLB draft.Also Vince Blue(Lamarr High) a 10th round selection.John Hale(Lamarr High) committed to Rice Univ.Eric Iland(Lamarr High) a top prospect in the 2007 MLB draft.