Baseball Trivia (General)/Games with No K's

Question
We know there's been only one post-season game in history where no strikeouts were recorded.  How many such regular-season games have there been?  In a related question, the Tigers and Giants combined for 25 K's in game 4 of the 2012 WS.  What's the record for a WS game?

Answer
Jonah,

There have been thousands of games in which no strikeouts have been recorded. There were 7 such games in 2012 and 2011, for example, and 249 in 1927.

The World Series record for combined number of strikeouts in a 9-inning game is 25. The DET-SFG of 2012 tied a record that has been set in three previous games:

CHW - HOU  10/25/2005  game 3
   NYY - NYM  10/24/2000  game 3
   LAD - NYY  10/2/1963   game 1

Baseball Trivia (General)

Tom Schott