Baseball Trivia (General)/Baseball knowledge

Im Sara Zeluff, casting producer on a new gameshow. I know this is kind of random, but were seeking experts in various categories to compete for a grand cash prize on our show. One of the featured categories as BASEBALL! It seems youre an expert at Board Games trivia.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you. Also, referrals are welcome if you know of anyone else who is an expert in this category. This is a NATIONWIDE search!

Thank you so much! I hope this is an offer you can't refuse!

Please call or email ASAP.  or  

I actually have a couple of names to suggest to you of knowledgeable baseball guys, but unfortunately I don't have contact information for you. It was not in your original question. If you can supply that for me, I can pass it on to these guys.

Tom Schott

Baseball Trivia (General)

Tom Schott

I will deal with the major leagues only from 19th century to present. I`m good on baseball history, records, statistics, ballparks. I don't do off-the-field stuff. Please if you already know the answer to the question, please don't ask it. I don't want to play "stump the expert."

I've written on the subject, and I have substantial library of resources.

Numerous encyclopedia, newspaper, magazine articles. One book, several book chapters.

Ph.D. in American history.

Bevy of writing awards.