Baseball Trivia (General)/Baseball knowledge

Question
Hello,

Im Sara Zeluff, casting producer on a new gameshow. I know this is kind of random, but were seeking experts in various categories to compete for a grand cash prize on our show. One of the featured categories as BASEBALL! It seems youre an expert at Board Games trivia.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you. Also, referrals are welcome if you know of anyone else who is an expert in this category. This is a NATIONWIDE search!

Thank you so much! I hope this is an offer you can't refuse!

Please call or email ASAP.  or  

Answer
Sara,

I actually have a couple of names to suggest to you of knowledgeable baseball guys, but unfortunately I don't have contact information for you. It was not in your original question. If you can supply that for me, I can pass it on to these guys.

Thanks.

Tom Schott
tom.schott@gmail.com

Baseball Trivia (General)

Tom Schott