Basic Math/help

find out missing number
Z X U _ L F

Hello, Fdtfyg.

I have to be honest, I received help from another person. However, if I took some more time trying to figure it out, I surely would've solved it.

Z X U __ L F

I believe you want to know the missing letter, not number. The missing letter is Q. If you write out the alphabet, there is 1 letter between Z and X (Y); 2 letters between X and U (V,W); 3 letters between U and Q (R,S,T); 4 letters between Q and L (M,N,O,P); and finally, 5 letters between L and F (G,H,I,J,K).

Hope this helps.

Basic Math

John Zalewski

I can help you solve problems involving fractions, decimals, ratios, and algebra. I can teach you how to do math faster, and even in your head. I can teach math definitions, and help you study, if necessary. Please do not ask any graphing, trigonometry, or calculus questions. Try to work through homework questions before asking for assistance.

I routinely process numbers of all kinds in my head, without need of a calculator.

I was an A math student while in high school.