Basic Math/Math for Daily Living / Work

Question
Hello ! Thank You for taking the time to answer my question ; Your help should save me a lot of grief. I am considering going into the career of sales / selling  specifically car sales. What would be the math skills needed to be able to do car selling correctly ? or in any kind of selling such as furniture , mattresses etc.  I did not do well at all in math in school. Thank You for answering my question.

Answer
Hello Albert,

You (like everyone) should have facility with numbers and a good sense of percentages
(i.e. for taxes & commissions) without having to use a calculator or computer...and be able
to approximate these things on the fly.  Of course, I am sure there are plenty of successful
salespeople who do not have those skills, and maybe even innumerate!

Good luck.

Abe

Basic Math

Abe Mantell