Basic Math/To place some query for a mathematical problem.

A hall is a hollow cube and holds 74088 cube m. of air. Find the length of the hall.

Hello, Khushi.

The volume of a cube is found by multiplying length x width x height. All of these dimensions are the same for a cube.

So, to figure out the length of the hall, simply take the cube root of 74088. What number cubed (multiplied by itself three times) gives you 74088? To solve this quickly, take 74088 to the exponent 1/3, or .333333333333.

Answer: 42 meters.

Hope this helps.

Basic Math

John Zalewski

I can help you solve problems involving fractions, decimals, ratios, and algebra. I can teach you how to do math faster, and even in your head. I can teach math definitions, and help you study, if necessary. Please do not ask any graphing, trigonometry, or calculus questions. Try to work through homework questions before asking for assistance.

I routinely process numbers of all kinds in my head, without need of a calculator.

I was an A math student while in high school.