Basketball Instruction/Sports Bell

can i use a sports bell in a (basketball) indoor arena?

I will assume your question was about using a sport ball rather than bell. While you can use one it will not behave the same as a basketball. It will probably bounce higher and may not be balanced. It will also be lighter so a basketball will be preferred.  

Basketball Instruction

Dan Pelowski

Questions about coaching youth and high school basketball individual skills, team defense and offense. Also questions dealing with teaching drills and team concepts, practice planning, program promotion and organization while helping players enjoy and appreciate the game of basketball.

I coached high school basketball for 30 years, organized and worked with our youth development program, played college and high school ball. I've worked with both girls and boys and age levels from 3rd grade to seniors. I retired from active coaching after my 30th season (in which we won a state championship), but stay involved with the game by scouting and consulting. As a technology coordinator I have developed spreadsheets for statistics and created game programs.

Minnesota State Basketball Coaches Association Life Member.

BA in mathematics with coaching minor from St. Mary's University.

2004 Minnesota Coach of the Year for Class 4A, Section 2AAAA Coach of the Year, and Lake Conference Coach of the Year.