Beadwork/Super glue question

Question
Not really about beading, but my guess is that in your craft you will have experience with using super glue.  Sometimes one wants to use super glue on a fabric or hat.  I'm not talking about glue gun glue.  I mean those tiny tubes of magic glue, super glue, whatever trade name.  Well, will the super glue dissolve when subjected to the heat and water of the washing machine and dryer?
Carl

Answer
Hi Carl:

I am not aware if super glue is washable and dryable. I don't use super glue in my beadwork. However, I do know that there is one specific glue made for gluing jewels to clothing. They advertise that it will hold the jewels permanently through repeated washing. I have used "Aleene's Jewel-It Embellishing Glue," which can be purchased at hobby stores and I purchased my bottle at Walmart.

I hope this answers your question. Thank you for your question.

Beadwork

Angela Palermo