Beagles/what type of beagles is he , like is he mix with what

Question
beagle
beagle  
I'm getting this dog, well hopefully and I will like to do what is he mix with.  And is he good with kids

Answer
Hi thanks for writing to me, unfortunately there is no way I can tell you what breeds are mixed in your dog, I can see some beagle, some german shepherd maybe but it looks like there are several others mixed in, Your best bet if you need to know is do the DNA test, you can go to www.canineheritage.com and read about it and order if you want.  

Beagles

Have4Paws