Bearded Dragons/help with my bearded dragon

Question
I have a bearded dragon about 7 1/2 in. long 5 months old an the past two days my beardie has been hiding in its hut it doesn't seem lethargic or anything its pretty active eats its crickets with no problem but its veggies I have to stick them in her mouth when shes on top of her hut basking with her mouth open that's the only time she will eat them but every so often shell go over an lick her veggies what do you think I should do or try?

Answer
Hey there, make sure you have one side of your viv on the cooler side! The mouth open while basking means your beardie is letting access heat out that it doesn't need. Also provide more water and have it on hand. keep providing the greens, i only provided greens to my beardie for a day or two and eventually they went after it.  

Bearded Dragons

Joe