Bearded Dragons/help with my bearded dragon

I have a bearded dragon about 7 1/2 in. long 5 months old an the past two days my beardie has been hiding in its hut it doesn't seem lethargic or anything its pretty active eats its crickets with no problem but its veggies I have to stick them in her mouth when shes on top of her hut basking with her mouth open that's the only time she will eat them but every so often shell go over an lick her veggies what do you think I should do or try?

Hey there, make sure you have one side of your viv on the cooler side! The mouth open while basking means your beardie is letting access heat out that it doesn't need. Also provide more water and have it on hand. keep providing the greens, i only provided greens to my beardie for a day or two and eventually they went after it.  

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.