Bearded Dragons/Rectal Prolapse

Question
was wondering what do do at home for tonite vets are kinda scarce where I live that work on lizards.

Answer
Hey there, there are people that do the surgery to correct the prolapse but this would require the bearded dragon to be sedated. also it would be a good idea if the person performing the surgery was a experienced herp vet. This is why you need a herp vet for something like this. If you knew how to correct the prolapse then you would have to figure out how to keep your bearded dragon safely sedated. Your best bet may be finding that herp vet ASAP.

Bearded Dragons

Joe