Bearded Dragons/my berded dragon

hey i have a bearded dragon and he is acting sick do bearded dragons sheds their skin and he wont open his eyes to eat we have been force feed him 2 a day he is not getting skinny but still just acting weird and he is not dehydrated and we do have a heat lamp and heating pad so he is staying warm.

Hello, you need to make sure the temps and humidity are right along with having UVB. You need to make an appointment with your vet. Look for any unusual marks on the body and any unusual discharge around the eyes or mouth. Hopefully he doesnt lose weight and doesn't get lethargic.

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.