Bearded Dragons/Beardie not eating

Hi, first and foremost thank you for taking the time to read this.  I am starting to get worried about my beardie.  I currently have two babies that i bought from a guy at work.  Their names are Miogi( Mr. Miogi from Karate kid) and Dyno.  Miogi is just fine she/he runs for her crickets all the time and is extremely active.  Dyno however, she may eat one or two crickets, and that will be it for a day.  I have a 50 gallon glass terrarium with a screen top.  My heating lamp is from zoo med( not sure on watts) and my thermometer says the hot side is at about 97 degrees and cool side is about 80.  I have the powersun UV from zoo med that provide uva and uvb at 160w.  I use dyeless/odorless sand(i have been reading sand can be harmful so i plan on changing to tile soon).  They get crickets twice and day and I keep fresh vegetable(Kale, Turnips, and other leafy greens. They also have a rock shelter that I bought from the pet store.  This weekend I plan on building so more obstacles for them and such but for the time being I would like to fix any deficiencies I may be doing.  I also mist and bathe both miogi and dyno- bathing water is warm and only up to their chest/neck. If you need more information just send me an email- i can also send picture and show you their enclosure.

Hello, i have seen it a ton when people keep multiple bearded dragons with each other. One will tend to eat more and grow larger and that will often end with the bigger one eating all of the food making it so that the smaller one cant eat enough. It can also be stressful on one of them to be around another. They should have their own enclosures so they both can eat as much as they want and do what they want without the concern of the other. If you need time to get another enclosure, get a divider for the 50 gallon but do not wait too long. Wattage should be around 75 to 100 for your bulb, you probably have around one of those if you are managing to keep the enclosure at a good temperature. Go for the divider and then get the new enclousre and your problem should dissolve quickly. I would love to know how it goes!

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.