Bearded Dragons/Bearded Dragon

My son's beardie seems very ill. She stopped eating two days ago. We have been bathing and misting to prevent dehydration and to check for impaction. This morning she started vomiting and excreting blood. There isn't a vet that will see her within 3 hours of our home. Help?

Hello, she may have a parasite. The only real sure way of telling what she has is a vet. The best thing you can do is to keep her fed and hydrated so she will have some strength. Without help from a professional i fear the outcome may be grim. If she wont eat, force feed here, do the same with water if you have to. I wish i could help you more but i can only shoot you advice. If no vet is around then her chances are low.

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.