Bearded Dragons/RE homing my bearded dragon

I have 2 female bearded dragons and one isn't growing and she had stopped eating crickets for 5 days now, I'm getting worried about her and I think its because there is another female in the VIV with her, can you please help

Hello, it is very common for two bearded dragons in one viv to ave trouble. One dragon will usually eat more or all of the food than the other and will grow bigger. In this case or yours, your best idea is to separate them so they both feel like they can eat in their own vivs.

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.