Bearded Dragons/baby beardie

Question
About eight days ago I got a two or about three week old baby beardie , the smallest in the cage. And we brought her home and she doesn't nothing but sleep... One never seen her eat and I am really worried about her . She has lost weight and I'm not sure what to do this is only my second beardie. We keep her in a 15 gallon tank with a Kong light and then also a spot light to keep the temp up to 90 then put on the night spot light during the night .we feed her greens, protein food , and also crickets but she eats little to nothing . We want to help it but we have no clue how so please anyone email me ASAP.... Thank you and god bless !

Answer
Hello, baby bearded dragons can be bought sick or can be mistakenly bought with deformities. Your bearded dragon seems to be very lethargic. The important thing is to get food and water in the belly to give your beardie some stength. You can use a syringe to get water and food in your beardie. Give your local vet a call and get your beardie there ASAP!

Bearded Dragons

Joe