Bearded Dragons/2 baby beardies

Question
Hello, I just purchased my first bearded dragons (although my boyfriend is very reptile savy and has had them his whole life) We purchased two, a 60 gallon tank and a nice basking stick thats high so they can be close to the light, the heat and UV lights, some vitamins to put on the crickets and a small feeding dish. The guy at the pet store told us we could not have two males together but a male and female would be alright, just that there may be a possibility of eggs, but that they will co exist alright. They have been together since they were hatched, and the reptile store we got them from said they had very good trusted breeders. He tried the best he could to determine the sex (they are still babies) and he said we had one male and one female. I have been researching alot of information because I want to take good care of our beardies and most of the things I have read recommend not having males and females together. What is your opinion? They seem to be fine now, they dont dominate eachother but then again we havent had them for very long. The female is bigger than the male, and the male is a little lazy. He eats and basks just fine, but he is small. She seems to roam around the tank more than he does, he just has been enjoying basking and eating and likes to be in my hand. Also, should i be bathing them once a week AND misting them or just bathing? Thank you for your help :)

Answer
hey there, the employee at the pet store was wrong. Males and females can't be housed together because they will eventually fight. The males always want to mate which will aggrivate the females. They need to be separate. When you have a question you should ask experts around this site or people that know what they are talking about. People hired into pet stores are generally uneducated about the animals and just give their best guess.

Bearded Dragons

Joe