Bearded Dragons/bearded dragon

Question
hi i've got a 6 week old bearded dragin and i have researched a lot alzo n kno quit a bit but is it normal for him to b changin colors already? hes a light- dark brown w orange all dowb him and his belly and nder his mouth was white and now it is like brown vanes?.?

Answer
It is perfectly normal for a baby bearded dragon and adults to change color. The marks you mentioned can pertain to marks called stress marks. Don't get fooled by that name! It occurs because of their mood or when they are under the heat lamp they turn darker to absorb more heat! Also it could be that he is getting ready to shed. Or it could be that they are stressed. Let me know if you have any more questions:)

Bearded Dragons

Rachel