Bearded Dragons/Bearded dragon

Question
i have had my bearded dragon for 3 months and did not have a uvb bulb is my lizard going to die he has a lump on his back and he move in ga little weird. But in the bath he swims just fine. But walks a little slow I need help and advice you can call or email me back thanks for your time the lump has been there 3 days 843)693-7414

Answer
Hello, It could possibly be Metabolic Bone Disease due to the time without the proper heating/lighting. Unfortunately I cannot diagnose anything, seeking out your local herp vet and making an appointment as soon as you can is the best and only decision you can make. I hope it all goes well.

Bearded Dragons

Joe