Bearded Dragons/Bearded dragon

Question
Zoey
Zoey  
My bearded dragon has been acting strange lately. He has been kind of skittish and running away  from me! Usually he's pretty chill but he has making quick movements! Could it be that he is sexually maturing or the season or husbandry? He is almost 9 months and 20in. Please help me!

Answer
Hello, you haven't provided me with very many details. Is he eating strangely? What else is he doing differently? You may be frightening him when you reach into his enclosure. Take a slow approach in with your hand where he can see you. This may help but I still need more details. Any change in his diet or in his enclosure? Have you moved things around?

Bearded Dragons

Joe