Bearded Dragons/bearded dragon

HI, I have an adult bearded dragon that hasn't eaten in the past couple weeks. Food has been the same as always,  I've had the dragon for 2 years now, there seems to be no signs of an impaction,  she simply refuses to eat and was vomiting before she quit eating.  She has a UV b light, her terrarium doesn't have a sand substrate,  the temperature of the terrarium is always between 37 to 40 C, her diet consists of greens and 2 super worms a day.  We have recently moved and I wondered if that could be why she stopped eating if she is upset. Thanks for your time.

Hello, if the substrate is anything like wood chips or anything that could possibly be eaten then that could be a problem. You need to get a vet to take a look at her to rule out illness. This should be your first answer when something like this is going wrong. A couple weeks without eating? That should raise alarm. Call your vet and get an appointment. I know you are expecting a more in depth answer but when your bearded dragon is refusing to eat and vomiting you definitely need a vet.

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.