Bearded Dragons/temperature

Hi,I need help,I got a 1.5 X 0.9 meter tank and I can get the temp up at this moment I have 2 heat pads and 2 lights plus a red light. But the temperature is not going above 20C and now that it is winter I can get is higher than 16c. As you know this is bad. PLEASE PLEASE HELP. I am desperate

Hello, it is hard to understand your question. Fortunately I can give you a link to a guide about heating. It gives good levels of temperatures that your beardies will need. Give it a read. If you are worried about not being able to get it warm enough, buy bigger heat lamps with better bulbs. Make sure you have the correct bulbs.

Bearded Dragons

I can answer every question towards the bearded dragon except for questions that deal with sickness and disease. I can answer questions on heating and UV rays, the questions pertaining to food, habitat, bedding, breeding, egg/hatchling care, nature, and attitude are my best. Last, I cannot help you with at home sickness meds, always find a vet within your area. I can answer questions regarding body language and movement. I will try to help you to the best of my ability.

I have owned bearded dragons for over seven years and have been a breeder for two years. Caring and raising bearded dragons has been a great experience in my life and will continue to play a big role throughout my life.

Currently studying Biology with an Ecology Emphasis at Northern Michigan University.