Bearded Dragons/temperature

Question
Hi,I need help,I got a 1.5 X 0.9 meter tank and I can get the temp up at this moment I have 2 heat pads and 2 lights plus a red light. But the temperature is not going above 20C and now that it is winter I can get is higher than 16c. As you know this is bad. PLEASE PLEASE HELP. I am desperate

Answer
Hello, it is hard to understand your question. Fortunately I can give you a link to a guide about heating. It gives good levels of temperatures that your beardies will need. Give it a read. If you are worried about not being able to get it warm enough, buy bigger heat lamps with better bulbs. Make sure you have the correct bulbs.

http://www.beardeddragoncare.net/basic-bearded-dragon-heating/

Bearded Dragons

Joe